Connect MySQL and PHP
- Write a PHP program to connect to one of your database tables and display four fields
from all of the records on the table.
- Modify the program above to select all records that meet a criteria like state = MA.
I want multiple records so you have a loo.
- Take in a idno or some other field that is a primary key from an html program and use
that to display the contents of the record
- Write a program that uses a complex SELECT with two subqueries and display records that
meet the criteria
- Write a program that extracts information using a substring to extract data from a field and
display that data along with other fields on the record.