Access and VB assignment
These assignments should be done within Access using VB (they should not be done in VB).
- Using one of your Access databases, create a button on a form that does different
calculations depending on a code. The results of the calculation should be displayed on a
- Do something else in response to a click event using VB Script.
- I would like you to experiment more with using Visual Basic in Access. Using a form, do
- A nested if statement (an If within an If)
- A while loop
- An until loop
- An array - take a code in from the database, pull information out of a table and
display the data taken from the table on the form