Using Forms in Access - also using importing and linking
You can make one or more forms to complete this assignment.
- Using two tables in a one to many relationship (your choice of database) create a form.
The form should include information from the table that is the one side of the one to many
relationship on the main form and it should have a subform with information from the table
that is on the many side.
- Play with the features available in creating a form and incorporate 10 different features
such as font, color etc. into the form
- Put an image on the form
- Put a button on the form
- Use radio buttons or check boxes or a combo box
Importing and Linking:
- Do something with importing and explain the steps and what happened. You do not need
to give me the Access, just an explanation.
- Do something with linking and explain the steps and what happened. You do not need to
give me the Access, just an explanation