Experiment (Dont know whether this is considered something one should do or not!):


I dragged the Access connect over and the Donor2000 over.

Then I went into the properties of the OleDbDataAdapter1 and changed the select.


I brought the Select down to three fields, the Didno, the Dname and the DCity. It then asked about regenerating parameters and I said yes.

I then put on the grid and established the dataset using generate dataset made the connection to the grid in data source and added the lines of code to the load.



Private Sub frmExper_Load(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As

System.EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Load



End Sub